Anger management is a funny phrase to me. I don't know why it just is. The phrase I would choose is, "anger elimination." Don't get me wrong, I believe that it is okay to get angry but it is not okay to go off on someone.
Therefore, if we use, "anger elimination," instead of anger management, we are removing the anger that we show externally rather than managing it.
What I am saying is, it is okay to get angry but, when we recognize it internally, in our thoughts, that is the best place to eliminate it. If that sounds silly to you, let me know, give me a comment.
The thing about it is, that is what I do, well, sometimes. I don't know why but total strangers, no matter what they do, don't get me angry. People I know, from work or social places, don't get me angry. But the one and only people that can get me angry are my loved ones.
Maybe, I expect more from them.
Writing this blog is an opportunity for me to look at my anger and it's elimination. Join me in eliminating our anger together.
Here are some suggestions:
1. Take responsibility for your thoughts about anger, recognizing that it is not okay to go off on anyone.
2. Change your mind by knowing and having faith that you can eliminate your anger.
3. Learn deep relaxation and/or meditation skills and techniques, so that you may decrease your anger at anytime and anywhere.
4. Seek professional help if you are violent or you are not getting better at anger elimination.
5. Speak to your Private Medical Physician to make sure everything is okay medically.
6. Know that you are the only thinker of your thoughts therefore, you can find total control of your thoughts which in turn creates your feelings.
7. Create your own thoughts (grateful, positive, and good ones), so that you create your feelings, and have fun and be playful. If you do not know how, then learn.
YOU GOT THE POWER!
If you have any questions or comments, please use the comment function on the blog, and I will comment in return:)
If you would like support in your journey of, "eliminating anger," then follow this blog and sign up for our free monthly teleclass through our free weekly newsletter.
Don't forget to have fun and be playful, it is in your nature.